Download our Takeaway Menu here!
1. Momo (5 pieces) (LF,V,NF,V’n) $8.50
Chicken or vegetable dumplings with ginger, garlic, spring onion & coriander. Steamed & served with tomato achar.
2. Tareko Machha (5 pieces) (GF,LF,NF) $9.50
Fish marinated in Nepalese herbs & lightly battered in corn flour & mustard oil, deep fried & served with mint & yoghurt sauce. Lactose Free option with tomato achar (sauce)
3. Samosa (2 pieces) (LF,V,V’n,NF) $7.00
Seasonal vegetables including potatoes, fresh spring onion, peas, coriander etc. wrapped in homemade pastry triangle & served with a mint & yoghurt sauce. Vegan & Lactose Free option with tomato achar (sauce)
4. Sekewa (5 pieces) (GF,NF) $8.50
Tender pieces of chicken fillet marinated in roasted cumin & coriander seeds enriched with yoghurt, lemon juice & hint of Szechwan & chilli powder & served with a mint & yoghurt sauce.
5. Phulaura (5 pieces) (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $7.50
Traditional crispy patties prepared from black lentils, potato, cauliflower, chickpea flour, spring onion, spinach, coriander blended in Nepalese herbs & served with a mint & yoghurt sauce. Vegan & Lactose Free option with tomato achar (sauce)
6. Mismaas (Mixed Entree)(NF) $11.50
One of each of above numbers 1,2,3,4 & 5
MUKHYA BHOJAN (Mains)
7. Dhaal Bhaat Masu (GF) $20.50
Traditional platter served with your choice of meat (Goat/Lamb/Chicken) together with stir fried spinach, dahima, achar (pickle) & dhaal (lentils). Lactose Free option with tomato achar (sauce)
8. Khasiko Masu (Lamb or Goat) (GF,LF,NF) $17.50
Traditionally spiced Nepali style curry of tender boneless Lamb or Goat, enriched with the flavours of fenugreek, cinnamon, tomatoes, coriander & bay leaves.
9. Sekewa Ko Leddoor (Nepalese Butter Chicken) (GF) $16.50
Juicy sekewa (boneless chicken pieces), cooked firstly in the charcoal fired clay oven, then transferred to a pan & simmered in a creamy sauce of garlic, ginger, tomato & onion, enriched with almond powder butter & cream.
10. Kukhura ko Masu (GF,LF) $16.00
Traditional Nepalese country cuisine (boneless chicken) prepared in aromatic Nepalese spices with ground almonds.
11. Bhuteko Masu (GF,LF,NF) $16.50
Dry roasted marinated lamb, flavoured with Szechwan pepper, fenugreek, dried chilli, spring onion, fresh coriander, mustard oil & diced roasted tomato
12. Piro Kukhura (Chilli Chicken) (NF,LF) $16.00
Lightly battered chicken fillet cubes pan-fried with onion, seasonal vegetables, chilli & capsicum, flavoured with soy sauce & vinegar. Gluten Free soy sauce available on request
13. Piro Dherai Tarkari (Hot Nepalese Curry) (GL,LF) $18.00
Your choice of Lamb, Chicken or Goat cooked with Nepalese style spicy onion & tomato paste, enhanced with fresh coriander.
SAMUNDRA KHANA (Seafood)
14. Machha Tarkari (Barramundi) (GF,NF) $17.50
Aromatic fish curry cooked with onion & tomatoes, infused with green chilli, ginger, garlic, cardamom, cinnamon, yoghurt, vinegar & coconut milk.
15. Piro Jhingey (Chilli Prawn) (LF,NF) $18.00
Fresh blue prawns, pan fried with seasonal vegetables, flavoured with soy sauce, lemon juice & a hint of chilli. Gluten Free soy sauce available on request
16. Jhingey ko Tarkari (GF,NF) $18.00
Rich prawn curry cooked with onion & tomatoes infused with the flavours of green chilli, ginger, garlic, fresh coriander, capsicum, garam masala, yoghurt, vinegar & coconut milk.
17. Chaw ko Tarkari (GF,LF,V’n,V,NF) $15.50
Diced button mushrooms cooked with capsicum, tomatoes, onions sauteed with fresh ginger, garlic, crushed coriander & traditional Nepalese herbs.
18. Dhaal Bhaat Tarkari (GF,V,NF) $18.50
Traditional Nepali dishes comprising of seasonal vegetable curry, stir-fried spinach, lentils, tomato pickle & dahima.
Vegan & Lactose Free option available
19. Paneer ko Tarkari (GF,V,NF) $15.50
A rich dish of cottage style cheese cooked with diced capsicum in a tomato based sauce of garlic, ginger, dried chilli, turmeric & coriander seeds & finished off with a dash of cream.
20. Misayako Tarkari (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $14.50
Mixed vegetable curry of cauliflower, green beans, potatoes & green chilli, flavoured with spring onion & fresh coriander.
21. Kwati (GL,LF,V, V’n,NF) $14.50
A curry of nine different beans cooked with ginger, garlic, cumin, chilli, fenugreek seeds, diced fresh tomatoes, onions & mustard oil.
CHULOBATA (Charcoal clay oven specials)
22. Badami Sekewa (Almond Chicken) (8 pieces) (GF) $17.50
Tender juicy pieces of chicken fillet lightly marinated in a creamy yoghurt sauce with ginger, garlic & lemon juice, enriched with almond paste and served with mint & yoghurt sauce
23. Poleko Khashi (3 pieces) (GF,NF) $19.00
Juicy lamb ribs marinated in yoghurt sauce flavoured with Szechwan pepper, black pepper, lemon juice & other Nepalese spices, cooked in charcoal clay oven (chulo) served with dhaal (lentils)
24. Sekewa (Main Course) (GF,NF) $18.00
Six tender pieces of chicken fillet, marinated in roasted cumin & coriander seeds with yoghurt, lemon juice & a hint of Szechwan pepper & chilli, served with dhaal (lentils)
25. Buteko Vunta (Stir Fried Eggplant) (GF,V,NF) $8.00/15.50
Sweet, ripe eggplant, stir fried with onion, potato & capsicum, complimented with the flavours of garlic, ginger, fenugreek, cumin, ground mustard seeds & a hint of lemon juice & chilli.
26. Pharsi ko Tarkari (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $7.50
Pumpkin curry, flavoured with mustard seeds, fenugreek, ginger, salt and pepper
27. Rayoko Saag (GF,V,NF) $7.50
A Nepal speciality. Stir-fried mustard leaves (spinach) with chilli, cumin seed and a dash of mustard oil & butter
Vegan & Lactose Free option available
28. Jhaneko Dhaal (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $7.00/13.50
Lentils cooked in traditional style with Nepalese herbs
29. Buteko Arloo (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $7.00
Cubed potato, boiled then stir fried in vegetable oil with lemon juice & panch porah
30. Hariyo Salad (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $6.50
Salad prepared from onion, tomatoes, cucumber, & lettuce with Nepalese style dressing
31. Sweet Mango Chutney (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $2.50
Sweet & tangy mango pickle
32. Dahima (Nepalese Raita) (GF,V,NF) $4.50
Yoghurt flavoured with roasted cumin & coriander
33. Bhuteko Bhatt (GF,V) $6.00
Fried rice with carrot, green beans, cashew nuts, peas, raisins & chopped red onions. Vegan & Lactose Free option available
34. Bhaat (GF,LF,V,V’n,NF) $2.50
Steamed rice (Additional Serve)
35. Pappadams (GF,V,NF) $3.00
6 per serve with mint sauce. Vegan & Lactose Free option available
36. Roti (V,NF) $3.00
Bread (naan style) cooked in charcoal clay oven.
37. Roti Lasun (V,NF) $3.50
Leavened garlic bread (naan style) cooked in charcoal clay oven.
38. Roti Cheese (V,NF) $4.50
Bread (naan style) stuffed with premium cheese, cooked in charcoal dry oven
39. Roti Keema (NF) $5.00
Bread (naan style) stuffed with lean lamb mince, cooked in charcoal oven
40. Namaste Chiso (GF, V) $7.50
Chefs special ice-cream made from pistachio nuts and flavoured with mango & green cardamom, blended with full cream milk.
41. Laal Mohaan (V,NF) $7.00
Traditional sweet prepared from milk powder flavoured with cardamom and rose water.
42. Kheer (GF, V) $7.00
Homemade rice pudding prepared in Nepalese style.